Thinking of adding a backslash to your kitchen or bathroom. You may be looking for a beautiful tile that will make your wall pop. Glass tile might be just what you are looking for.
What Is Glass TileYou’re probably most familiar with ceramic tile, which is what tile floors typically have. Glass tile isn’t made out of ceramic, instead is pretty much just like it sounds, made of glass. They come in many different colors, shapes, and can give your space a beautiful finish.
Pros Of Glass Tile
- Easy to clean: All you need to use to clean your glass tile is window cleaner
- Zero Water absorption: Unlike ceramic, glass tile doesn’t ever absorb water into itself.
- Eco-friendly: There are many glass tiles out there that are made of recycled glass. Glass tiles also take less energy to make than ceramic tiles.
- Beautiful: Glass tiles are very beautiful because they reflect light and make your space appear larger and brighter.
Cons Of Glass Tile
- More expensive: Glass tiles are typically more expensive than ceramic tiles