As the only soft-surface floor covering, carpet is in a class all its own. This comfortable material is soft on your feet, cozy to lay down on, and allows you to thoroughly enjoy your entire space, including the space on the floor. Other flooring surfaces look great as well, but you can’t quite roll around on them the way you can with carpet.
Once upon a time, carpet got a bad rep as difficult to clean, but carpet floor covering is now easy to clean, resistant to stains, and some carpet products even come as carpet tiles, making it easier and more cost-effective to replace areas of carpet that may get stained from high traffic, kids, or pets. It’s much harder to stain today’s carpet floors, and it’s also much easier to clean them if they do become soiled.
In addition to protection against regular stains, some manufacturers are creating fibers that contain resistance to even tough pet stains and odors. For pet owners, this flooring has always seemed completely off-limits, but with this kind of protection, you won’t have that worry any longer. Ask your flooring specialist about any other specifics you might be concerned with.
Other reasons to get carpet installed in your home:
- Fun designs and patterns, including geometric designs
- Plush carpet is more comfortable than any other flooring material
- Different pile carpet styles, such as shag carpet, loop carpet, and cut-pile
- Carpet doesn’t show footprints like hardwood or tile surfaces
- Kids love carpet
- Brings warmth and coziness to a space
- Can change up the entire look of a room
For the best products at the best prices and the best service in the floor installation industry, reach out to Quest Interiors today.